- Return Policy
All Sideshift Inc. products are warrantied to be free from defects due to faulty workmanship or defective materials for a period of two years.More
Products failing within the warranty period should be returned to Sideshift assembled and complete with a copy of the original invoice. Return requests must be emailed, mailed or faxed to Sideshift. The request should include an itemized list of material, stating the reason for the requested return. Upon approval Sideshift will assign a Return Merchandise Authorization Number which must be placed on the return shipping container. Delivery of returned merchandise will be refused and credit will not be issued without written authorization and shipping instructions from Sideshift.
Sideshift Inc. will not be responsible for accidental damage or expense caused by the following conditions:
- Damage due to improper installation
- Improper wire size or low voltage conditions
- Burn-out due to overloading motor or related damage
- Tampering with or altering the motor before, during or after installation
- Damage due to collision of any kind
- Damage due to entanglement of foreign objects such as fishing line and netting material
- Warranty does not cover paint damage, dents, nicks and normal wear and tear of the product following delivery and installation
In the unlikely event that you would want to return your Sideshift thruster system, please note the following;More
All returns are subject to a possible restocking charge. We do our best to keep this charge reasonable, but keep in mind that all returns must be inspected, tested, refurbished in some cases, and then repackaged. All of these steps have costs associated.
All return requests must be emailed or initiated by phone with Sideshift. The request should include a reason for return, as well as itemized list of material. Upon approval Sideshift will assign a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) which must be placed on the return shipping container. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid, and credit cannot be issued on returns with missing parts. Sideshift cannot accept returns for products that have already been installed, or for products that were purchased more than 30 days prior to the return request.